Futura Pro "The Fastest Futura Yet!"
Futura Pro is a powerful machine for the professional key cutters yet also ideal for the less experienced users with step-by-step prompts throughout the cutting processes.
Ultramodern in design and engineered to the highest quality standards; you can be assured of the most accurate, precise cutting of a variety of key styles on one innovative, amazing machine.
Edge Cut and Cruciform Station
- Decode via optical reader to OEM specifications
- Copy by original function via optical reader for exact duplication of originals
- Guided calibration of the cutting station.
- Four position jaw (clamp) accommodates a wide variety of keys
Laser and Dimple Station
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications
- Automatic Calibration
- Interchangeable clamp jaws
- Optional Accessories expand capabilities to include Tibbe®, tubular and more
- Fast cutting cycles; cutters reach speeds of 1,585 rpm (edge cut keys) and 12,100 rpm (laser/dimple keys)
- Quick start up, fast response times
- Two USB ports; one for charging the tablet and a second port for tethering the tablet and to connect USB flash drive to import code tables or for machine software updates
- Tip stop tool for the edge cut clamp station (position 4)
- Kreate-A-Key / Instacode Interface included. (Machine comes loaded with Silca code software, but if you want to use Kreate-A-Key or Instacode instead, you can.)
- LED lighting and visual process control (white = ready, yellow = cutting in process, green = cutting complete)
- Built-in hood accessory tray for tools and/or keys
- Integrated tool holder for cutters and tracers
Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Innovation
- 10" (254 mm) tablet, with removable stand
- Step by step menu prompts to simplify key selection, cutter, clamp, position etc.
- Key cut preview to check and correct worn keys
- Shortcut card search function eliminates manual entry
- Guided, step-by-step updating procedure
2 Yr Manufacturer Warranty
Motors: 24V dc
Power Supply: 90/264V – 50/60 Hz
Movements: 3 axes (special bushings) driven by step motors on rectified roller guides
Carriage Runs: Axis X 1.18" (30mm), Axis Y 1.97" (50mm), Axis Z 1.06" (27mm)
Dimensions: 12.52" W (318mm) x 16.26"D (413mm) 20.47" H (522mm) with tablet, 13.38" H (340mm) without tablet