Honda (HO01, HOND-31, HON66) Lishi 3-in-1 (UAP’s Genuine Lishi® brand)
LIFE TIME WARRANTY
Genuine Lishi tools are trusted by professional’s locksmiths around the globe because of their unmatched quality and overall designs, and the Genuine Lishi 3 in 1 tools are the perfect example of just that.
Genuine Lishi Night Vision Tools are the brand new, patented, and revolutionary tools introduced to the locksmithing market by UAP Tradelocks. Completely different to standard Genuine Lishi 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 tools, the products in the Night Vision range incorporate the unique glowing feature which makes them more useful and valuable to you since they are able to be used in conditions which may be darker than usual.
To enhance the dramatic difference between the standard Genuine Lishi tools, the Night Vision tools have been packaged differently. Each tool comes in its own box tube with our mascot, Lucas the Firefly on the front. We have firstly chosen our mascot to be a firefly because, similar to fireflies, our Night Vision products glow when they have been charged using light. This focus around light explains why we called our firefly ‘Lucas’ since the name stands for light. Around the outside of the box tube are the product details in the four most popular languages used in the world. These are English, Mandarin, Spanish and Russian.
The box tube contains another plastic tube and an instructions leaflet. The tube itself provides you with another added advantage over the standard Genuine Lishi tools. Not only does this packaging give the Night Vision tools extra prevention from being damaged, but you are able to join the tube to other tubes to form a carry case or a wall hanging unit using the handle which can be purchased separately. This means you can easily store your various Genuine Lishi Night Vision tools, or standard Genuine Lishi tools as you are able to buy the Lishi tray separately too.
The Night Vision tools come with two parts. The first is the tool itself which can either be 2-in-1 or 3-in-1, and the second is the yellow Night Vision Clip. As you will notice when you receive the tool, unlike standard Genuine Lishi 2 in 1 and 3 in 1, the tool has holes in it. The purpose of this is so the light can shine through the holes from the Night Vision Clip so that the board can be seen and read in darker conditions. A special paint has also been applied to the pick arms so that they also glow when they have been charged up. This means that the tools can be used successfully at times when light is limited.
On the back, the tools have a registration number on them and the link of the www.GenuineLishi.com website. The reason for this is that using the individual registration number on each tool at www.GenuineLishi.com you are able to receive you Genuine Lishi Lifetime Guarantee.
Manufactured in factories audited and monitored by UAP TradeLocks each Genuine Lishi 3 in 1 tool is produced under the strictest quality control standards. As we ensure that each tool is of the highest quality and manufactured with precision with strict attention to quality control we are able to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE against any manufacturing defect. Though it does not cover standard wear and tear or damage to the Lishi tool occurred due to misuse it does ensure that the tool you get will be manufactured to perfection.
With a range of Genuine Lishi 3 in 1 tools covering nearly all car makes and models you can easily put together a fantastic toolbox to help you grow in your trade as your list of services grows. Remember that the Genuine Lishi 3 in 1 tools are very universal and designed to be durable and very effective as they will also work on vehicle ignitions!
Overall, the Genuine Lishi Night Vision range is the latest development of Genuine Lishi tools which means that you are able to use tools in all light conditions which you may face. The tools are charged using a light source, for example leaving them outside or using a UV torch which gives the best results. After doing this the tools are ready to be used, and when facing darker conditions the tools will glow and give you the results you expect to receive.
And Night Vision tools are the most up to date tools in the whole market. So why not get the Fully Loaded Night Vision range powered by Genuine Lishi!
This tool has been designed to be used with the following vehicles:
- Accord (Crosstour / Gen 8) (From 2010)
- Accord (Gen 7 (K24A3) / CL7 / CL8 / CL9 / CM2 / CM3) (2002 - 2006)
- Accord (Gen 7 (K24A4 / J30A4) / CL7 / CL8 / CL9 / CM2 / CM3) (2002 - 2006)
- Accord (Gen 7 (K24A8) / CL7 / CL8 / CL9 / CM2 / CM3) (2006 - 2008)
- Accord (Gen 8 / CU1 / CU2) (From 2008)
- Airwave (GJ1) - 2005 to 2010
- Civic (Gen 7 / EU / ES / EP / EM) (2002 - 2006)
- Civic (Gen 7 / EU / ES / EP / EM - D17A2) (2002 - 2006)
- Civic (Gen 8 / FA / FG / FK / FN / FD) (From 2006)
- CRV (Gen 2 / RD / VIN: JHL) (2002 - 2006)
- CRV (Gen 2 / RD / VIN: SHS) (2002 - 2006)
- CRV (Gen 3 / RE - K24Z1) (2007 - 2012)
- CRZ (From 2010)
- Element (2003 - 2006)
- Element (2006 - 2011)
- Fit (Gen 1 / GD1 / GD3 / VIN: JHM) (2001 - 2006)
- Fit (Gen 1 / GD1 / GD3 / VIN: MRH) (2006 - 2008)
- Fit (Gen 1 / GD2 / GD4) (2001 - 2007)
- Fit (Gen 1 / GD5 / GE3) (2001 - 2007)
- Fit (Gen 2) (From 2008)
- FRV (From 2004)
- Insight (Gen 2 / ZE2) (From 2009)
- Jazz (Gen 1 / GD1 / GD3 / VIN: JHM) (2001 - 2006)
- Jazz (Gen 1 / GD1 / GD3 / VIN: MRH) (2006 - 2008)
- Jazz (Gen 1 / GD5 / GE3) (2001 - 2007)
- Legend (Gen 4 - KB1) (2004 - 2012)
- MDX (Australia) (From 2003)
- Odyssey (RB1 / RB2) (2003 - 2008)
- Odyssey (RB3 / RB4) (From 2008)
- Odyssey (RL3 / RL4) (2005 - 2010)
- Odyssey (RL5) (From 2010)
- Pilot (Gen 1 - YF1 / YF2) (2003 - 2005)
- Pilot (Gen 1 - YF1 / YF2) (2006 - 2008)
- Pilot (Gen 2 - YF3 / YF4) (From 2009)
- Ridgeline (From 2005)
- S2000 (AP2 / VIN: ..........S......) (2004 - 2005)
- S2000 (AP2 / VIN: ..........S......) (2006 - 2009)
- S2000 (AP2 / VIN: ..........T......) (2004 - 2005)
- Stream (RN1 - RN5) (2003 - 2007)
- Avancier (1999 - 2003)
- HRV (Gen 1) (2005 - 2006)
- CSX (2005 - 2011)
- MDX (Gen 2 / 2G) (From 2007)
- RDX (Gen 1) (2006 - 2012)
- TL (Gen 3 / UA6 - UA7) (2006 - 2008)
- TL (Gen 4 / UA8 - UA9) (From 2008)
- TSX (Gen 2 / CU2) (From 2009)
- ZDX (From 2011)